[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Windows installer

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Fri Oct 24 01:42:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've created an NSIS Windows installer for BRLTTY. It copies files to
the system, copies brlapi-0.5.dll to the Windows system directory,
installs BRLTTY as a service and starts the service. Uninstallation does
the reverse. It does not yet allow configuration of brltty.conf via a
nice GUI or anything like that. That probably needs to be done in a
separate application.

This obviously requires NSIS:
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/

You can grab the installer script from:
http://www.nvda-project.org/brltty/brltty.nsi
To use, copy Samuel's BRLTTY distribution into a folder called "dist" in
the same directory as brltty.nsi and execute:
makensis brltty.nsi
in that directory.

I've built an installer for brltty-3.10-2:
http://www.nvda-project.org/brltty/brltty_3.10-2_setup.exe

Jamie

--
James Teh