[BRLTTY] No keyboard echo with brltty and Speech-dispatcher

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Fri Oct 24 11:13:46 EDT 2008

Hi,
I reported this a few weeks ago and got no reaction from the list. The
problem still persists:
I use brltty with SD and since I did a dist-upgrade, I get no keyboard
echo when typing; the same when I move cursor-right-left and when routing.
It does not show up when I use Festival or Flite, and I don't see this
on my laptop, where I use Ubuntu Gutsy with the same brltty version
(latest from svn).
On my desktop machine I use GRML.
Perhaps it could be an SD issue, but when I use the screen reader SBL, I
don't see this.
I sent a debug file to the list when reporting this first (see the
September archive).
Any ideas?
Hermann