[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Seika 40 display

Michel Such michel.such at free.fr
Mon Oct 27 11:15:16 EDT 2008

Hi Sébastien,

At the moment, there are buitin drivers for HandyTech displays and
FreedomScientific Packmate.

But all this is very new, I guess there will be others.
Some displays seem to work fine thru brltty, but I have problems with this
Seika.

I also have a problem with my office Braillex El 80 2d which does not seem
to even be recoghized.

Michel Such