[BRLTTY] yeah! brltty works now and also NVDA

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Tue Oct 28 12:21:14 EDT 2008

Oooooooo that's very incredible!
Finally, when all my hopes were about 0, I decide to start windows update. Do you remember? I have the 998 memory access error that prevent me to run brltty on windows xp.
So the system tells me that all my update are ok, but I can install other software not important but useful.
I installed windows search, windows media player 11, the new certificate and?
.net framework 2.0!
On my opinion, since I had the .net framework 1.1, brltty had problem with this.
I don't know what to think, anyway I'm really happy because now Brltty works with my mb408s and also NVDA!
Ok!