[BRLTTY] Excess argument: -n

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:42:19 EDT 2008

More positive about the error message than before...

In Windows brltty-3.10-3 when I enter the command (from the bin subfolder):

brltty /b:al /d:serial:com1

I get, as far as I can tell from starting Jaws braille after brltty fails to
start, a loop that gives the brltty banner and the error message:

brltty.exe: excess argument: -n

The -n is lowercase.

When I use the Linux style arguments (-bal -dserial:com1) it works great for
my device.

Selecting a contraction table from the preferences menu works, though US
contracted braille is the second routing button instead of the 5th. I'll try
using the configuration file after lunch.

The manual looks quite good with `more'.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University