[BRLTTY] [Fwd: No braille support when using Alva Satellite viaUSB (protocol)]

Thijs Koerselman thijskoerselman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:11:39 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Unfortunately I had to return the Alva display since I only borrowed it a
little while for testing. I will have access to it again somewhere next
week, and I'll try out the all the things suggested.

My tests so far were all using USB->COM adapters, since I don't have
computers around that still have real COM ports.

I was using brltty 3.10-2, but I changed the path manually. I didn't think
it would make a difference. I'll try the original path + reinstalling libusb
and see how far I get.

Cheers,
Thijs