[BRLTTY] 3925: Is contraction table selection messed up?

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Sep 5 15:42:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Using the live CD of Ubuntu I just successfully compiled and installed the
latest SVN build of brltty, 3925. On that system, contraction table
selection works properly. The tables have moved around a bit: en-us-g2 is
now on the 5th routing button instead of the 4th, but that's no big deal.
It's also not unprecedented. The important thing is that all buttons (that I
tested) do work; the first one turns contractions off, for example. So
apparently the problem I have on Cygwin is specific to Cygwin.

Good luck,

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University