[BRLTTY] qemu

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 5 06:52:24 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 11:46:46AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Daniel Dalton, le Sun 05 Apr 2009 16:13:25 +1000, a écrit :
> > Is it possible to run qemu from a console?
>
> Use the -curses option.

Hi,

Ah yes, that makes it run, but it seems to hang on this command:
qemu -hda ubuntu.img -cdrom
/media/daniel-external/iso/ubuntu-7.10-desktop-i386.iso -m 192 -boot d -curses

Any ideas, or do you know of an image that will work?

BTW, just out of curiosity, it may help me convert people to linux,
could a blind person load windows this way and run a windows
screenreader and use the guest os (windows)?

Thanks,

Daniel.