[BRLTTY] autorepeat

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Apr 7 12:07:23 EDT 2009

Daniel Dalton <d.dalton at iinet.net.au> writes:

> Where is the preferences menu code in brltty? What files? Should
> autorepeat be hidden from the preferences menu when using driver bn, as
> from what I can gather the braille note only signals a key release? I'm
> happy to attempt a patch if someone can point me in the right direction.

AIUI, autorepeat is currently handled via a flag which is added to
the returned command from the drivers.  i.e., when a driver supports
autorepeat, it indicates this via a bit set in the command returned
to the core.  There is no direct way for the core to know in
advance if a certain driver uses autorepeat.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'