[BRLTTY] Keytables

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Sat Apr 18 17:57:33 EDT 2009

I'm having a hard time seeing why the whine from certain Linux setup
packagers. Most of the default software they feel a need to put on the boot
disk is at least an order of magnitude larger than brltty. <smile>
Maybe it is just a bit a lip service to accessibility. LOL

Since all of these media images are pretty much CD/DVD any more I'd think we
should be able to put the whole package in the boot.
Have I missed something? <grin>

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland
E-mail: jr at jrw.org