[BRLTTY] Contraction error and patch: Heim

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 29 10:51:01 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2009/04/28 at 16:43 -0400]

>While investigating my misspelling of Alzheimer I discovered that
>brltty has pernicious problems with names ending in heim and
>heimer. I've fixed all the names I know about but I rather hope I'm
>doing this the wrong way. It seems perhaps we need a new class:
>
>Really-do-it-this-way-and-quit-arguing heim =

That wouldn't be easy since the algorithm is strictly left-to-right analyssis.
eFor completeness, I've added rules for [cgw]heim as well. I deleted the rule
for "disheim" since the one for "sheim" should cover it (am I overlooking
something here?).