[BRLTTY] NAT braille translation software

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Dec 6 05:20:03 EST 2009

Slightly off-topic:
http://natbraille.free.fr/

I noticed this while searching for something else. It hasn't been mentioned on
any of the lists to which I subscribe, so I'm wondering... has anybody on this
list used it, and if so, do you have any comments?

It appears to support French braille at this point. Mathematics is said to be
supported, as well as reverse translation.
There's an open bug to package it for Debian.

Obviously, Liblouis is the main alternative free software project in this
space.