[BRLTTY] Brltty on windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 08:42:35 EST 2009

>> The only way I seem to get brltty to work is to use the libusb driver,
>> but that breaks Jaws.
>> If I install libusb Jaws complaints: can't load braille driver.

> Which part of libusb? The filter or the driver?

The driver.
As soon as I install the libusb-win32 driver brltty can read
The cygwin consoles, but Jaws braille is broken.

If I restart Jaws I get the error message: can't load Braille driver.

On device manager I can see that my Braille device is now called
Libusb win32 Papenmeier.

I'll have to uninstall the libusb driver and reinstall the Papenmeier
Driver again to make Jaws happy.
But then brltty is broken...

If I install the libusb filter it don't seem to have any effect.

On Linux brltty works perfectly with my Papenmeier.