[BRLTTY] The rhel 4 cd

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Dec 19 22:37:46 EST 2009

[quoted lines by mattias on 2009/12/18 at 21:13 +0100]

>Yes but non of this has brltty in the installer

As far as I know, RHEL costs money. We may, therefore, be actually breaking the
rules by providing braillified images for it. That being said, while I myself
won't spend the money, if someone sends me an installer image then I'll add
brltty to it and add it to the download page while conveniently forgetting who
sent it to me.