[BRLTTY] Bluetooth and refreshabraille

Zachary Kline kline.zachary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:20:44 EST 2009

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 01:49:23AM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Zachary Kline on 2009/12/28 at 22:29 -0800]
> Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. The "unsupported device" message means
> that the bluetooth: qualifier isn't supported, which would only be the case if
> bluetooth support were omitted when brltty was built.
Is there anything special I need to do in order to enable it?  Looking
over the file that builds our ArchLinux package, it didn't specifically
disable bluetooth as far as I can see.  Would it be enough to
have the bluetooth libraries in a place where the configure script can
get at them?
Thanks much,
Zack.