No subject

Sun Dec 27 18:44:44 EST 2009

a Fedora host, using VirtualBox. If I connect my braille display (Handy
Tech Braille Star 40) onto the host system's USB port, I'm able to,
throgh the "release" parameter for BRLTTY, automatically switch the
brialle display to show the Windows' output when needed. My question is
if that would be possible to also do if the braile display is connected
through bluetooth? On earlier versions of BRLTTY and the Fedora system,
there was a device called /dev/rfcomm0, however I cannot find that
anymore. Which device should I look for to connect the guest onto?

Lars