[BRLTTY] New .ktb file

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Sun Feb 1 07:08:07 EST 2009

On 01.02.2009 at 12:44:54 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> Hermann, le Sun 01 Feb 2009 12:19:23 +0100, a écrit :
>> 1. How can I submit the file to the project?
>
> Just send the file to this list or directly to Dave :)

I think that no attachments were allowed, but I can write it to the
message body, if wanted.

>> 2. Regarding a mapping: I wanted to map the preferences menu as
>> follows:
>> bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP5 PrefMenu
>> which doesn't work.
>> Changing "KP5" to "KP2" solved the problem, why?
>
> It may be just your keyboard that can not handle so many keys pressed at
> the same time, i.e. a hardware problem, not a software problem.  You can
> use showkey to check whether the kernel gets a keycode for that last
> key.

For the mapped key combination "showkey" shows nothing, because the
PrefMenu comes up.
For the originally planed keystroke I get the following:

keycode  27 press
keycode  91 press
keycode  50 press
keycode 126 press