[BRLTTY] New .ktb file

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Sun Feb 1 07:56:29 EST 2009

On 01.02.2009 at 12:44:54 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> Hermann, le Sun 01 Feb 2009 12:19:23 +0100, a écrit :
>> 1. How can I submit the file to the project?
>
> Just send the file to this list or directly to Dave :)

OK, I put it into the body:

bind KPInsert+KP5 Say_Line
bind KPInsert+KPArrowUp LnUp
bind KPInsert+KPArrowDown LnDn
bind ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowUp PrPrompt
bind ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowDown NxPrompt
bind ControlLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowUp PrPgrph
bind ControlLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowDown NxPgrph
bind ControlLeft+KPInsert+KP5 DescChar
bind KPInsert+KPHome Top_Left
bind KPInsert+KPEnd Bot_Left
bind KPInsert+KPPageUp Say_Above
bind KPInsert+KPPageDown Say_Below
bind KPInsert+KPArrowLeft Mute
bind	ControlLeft			MUTE
bind	ControlRight			MUTE
bind KPInsert+KPArrowRight Autospeak
bind KPInsert+KPDelete Csrtrk
bind KPInsert+KPEnter Home
bind KPInsert+KPSlash CutBegin
bind KPInsert+KPAsterisk CutLine
bind KPInsert+KPMinus CutRect
bind KPInsert+KPPlus Paste
bind Control+KPInsert+KPPlus CutAppend
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP2 PrefMenu
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowLeft PrefLoad
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KPArrowRight PrefSave
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP7 Help
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP8 Info
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP9 Learn
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP1 RestartBrl
bind ControlLeft+ShiftLeft+KPInsert+KP3 RestartSpeech
bind KPInsert+s SetMark
bind KPInsert+g GoToMark
bind ControlRight+KPInsert+1 SetMark+1
bind KPInsert+1 GoToMark+1