[BRLTTY] Default for key tables - OFF or ON

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 2 18:41:30 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2009/02/02 at 22:49 +0100]

>The default keymap should of course be as less intrusive as possible.

Should we use one of the three we have now or should we crate a basic key table
which, for example, uses CapsLock - then H for help, L for learn, etc.

The default key table should probably not involve the keypad.

It'd be nice if its bindings were unique so that it could be included by all
other kay tables.