[BRLTTY] Swedish Brailltable.

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 5 05:48:25 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 09:52:57AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Anders Holmberg, le Thu 05 Feb 2009 09:49:06 +0100, a écrit :
> > I use it with nvda and i have discovered that the swedish brailletable isn't
> > really well made.
> > There are a lot of characters not showing up correctly.
>
> For dots translation, NVDA does not use the brltty tables, it uses
> liblouis, so you should rather contact the liblouis mailing list.

Uh... I dunno, if this is useful or not, but I use liblouis for orca;
run this command to check it out:
svn checkout http://liblouis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ liblouis

Wait, think you said your on windows, I'm not sure how to use svn on
windows... sorry... But get it checked out, then look in
liblouis/tables/ for your table.

Mine is ueb_g2.ctb (since I'm from Australia), and it looks fairly
straight-forward the sintax...

Dunno about other codes though...

Good luck,

Daniel.