[BRLTTY] Should I consider putting an SVN snapshotofBrlTTY into Ubuntu?

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:43:34 EST 2009

Dave said:

>This one is now fixed.

Many thanks.

>You could save me some time by giving me a list of the rest.

The problem is that I report them, generally off list out of consideration
for you, from as many as 3 different computers. When they are put off till
they get lost in the shuffle I have to hunt all those computers. Sorry, but
the only common denominator is your mailbox. They all have the subject
"Contraction error". I'll look on this computer now and the other two
tonight.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University