[BRLTTY] Braillesense and Brltty 3.10.12 for windows

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Sat Feb 14 13:31:22 EST 2009

Samuel wrote:

> Mmm, I have to say I don't know much about bluetooth.  Is that a general
> purpose bluetooth adapter?

Yes, it is a general USB adapter that gives your pc the capability to benefit of the bluetooth tecnology.

  What do you call "the serial port connection
> and manager"?  Is that an option you choose in your bluetooth driver on
> the PC?

Yes. Bluetooth has many services. For example the transfer file protocol, the audio service, the networking service, the remote connection service, mouse bluetooth support, etc. serial port service is one of these services.
It creates a virtual comport that works as a normal serial port, but it works with bluetooth and not with the cable.
I hope to  be quite clear.
bye.