[BRLTTY] Braillesense and Brltty 3.10.12 for windows

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Sun Feb 15 04:15:41 EST 2009

On 15/02/2009 4:34 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>> Bluetooth has many services. serial port service is one of these services.
>> It creates a virtual comport that works as a normal serial port,
> Ok so as I expected it's quite similar to IrDA.  Do you know if
> bluetooth drivers usually work this way on windows?
There are several bluetooth stacks on Windows. The Microsoft stack
certainly works this way, as does BlueSoleil. I think it's safe to say
that all of them are *supposed* to work like this, but I've had
differing degrees of success with some bluetooth setups on Windows.

--
James (Jamie) Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie at jantrid.net
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/