[BRLTTY] UTF-8 screen content ont working.

高生旺 coscell at mail.batol.net
Mon Feb 16 21:01:26 EST 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Dave Mielke wrote:
> Does that mean that the actual screen may not be showing any of those characters properly?

Yes for a sighted person with my computer, because we need Chinese fonts.

> I assume you're using lynx. Which character sets has it been configured to use?

Lynx makes some troubles to me. I'm using links and set codepage to cp437.
Not only problem of browser, if I save it to a local file then read it
with editor like vim, that still has the same problem.
Again, not only problem of this page. All unicode texts have the same
problem--the previous mentioned three and other characters will lose.

Does it has another screenreader for test?