[BRLTTY] Braille Lite 40 doesn't work correctly

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Feb 21 22:46:17 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2009/02/21 at 20:35 +0100]

>Later I tried the driver bl again and noticed, that the keys for entering
>braille worked. And that's the point where I have no idea. At the moment I
>can use the braille display as a keyboard, but not as a braille display.
>Wat I am doing wrong?

Are you saying that pressing dot combinations works for entering input but that
you don't get any braille at all on the display? What about the advance bars?
Do they work?

k-chord (spacebar + dots 13) toggles the keyboard between input mode and
navigation mode so you may wish to give that a try.