[BRLTTY] Fwd: Orca crash with grade 2 and latest versions of brltty and liblouis

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jul 3 15:37:15 EDT 2009

I believe also some of the systems used to ease creating bindings/python
extensions can allow calling python code or having python functions for
callback functions. I'm quite certain pyrex does allow this, I'm not so
sure whether swig does (although with swig you could go to telling it to
insert the C code as suggested by Mario).

What system is used for creating the brltty bindings?

Michael Whapples