[BRLTTY] precision regarding brltty 4 doesn't compile: make stops...

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Sat Jul 4 10:24:21 EDT 2009

OK, this is a misunderstanding: I thought first you've got to see this for
months, while in fact the problem is quite resolved; and in doubt I shall
prefer compiling 3.10, since for that version I doesn't need to pass all
--disable options like I have to do for 4.0.

Thanx Sam.

On Sat, Jul 04, 2009 at 02:17:24PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Labrador, le Sat 04 Jul 2009 13:51:21 +0200, a écrit :
> > I can't wait until people are fixing a problem they have caused themselve, I
> > need a solution and have no time to wait:
>
> Then you need to pay a company for support.  We are free developers and
> in freeness that also means that I could have been away somewhere for
> the week-end and thus not even aware of the issue.  So please be
> patient.
>
> Samuel

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1 :
Micro$oft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC marketplace.
This is a bug, which Ubuntu is designed to fix !
	http://www.ubuntu.com/