[BRLTTY] Braillex EL 66S problem

Delaunay Christophe christophe.delaunay at thomson.net
Fri Jul 10 11:39:11 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

You just wrote:

>I believe you'll already have a tarball from Jason at this point.

Yes I did. Many thanks Jason.

Then, I compiled and installed this brltty but it does the same except
that the Papenmeier driver does not seem to understand -Bdebugkeys=yes.

Like this morning, I attached the resulting typescript from the command:

script -c "brltty -e -n -l debug -Bdebugkeys=yes"

Then, I tried to hit several commands from my braillex. Some worked like
moving the right key forward to enter "learn mode" but the easy access
bar movements did not due what they were expected to do.

Many thanks for your help and for the HTTP link to the SVN repository.
Have a nice day. Chris