[BRLTTY] How to use a real driver + xw simultaneiously?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Jul 26 10:03:24 EDT 2009

Hi.

I am currently at a conference where we plan to do some showcasing of
accessibility technologies to interested people.  I am wondering if I
can somehow setup the xw driver to run concurrently with my braille
display.  I guess it doesnt work, but maybe someone has some nifty idea.
I can obviously run 2 brltty instances, but then my scrolling on the
display wouldn't be propagated to the xw instance.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'