[BRLTTY] Focus 40

Dominique Asselineau asseline at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Jul 30 06:59:52 EDT 2009

Dave Mielke wrote on Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:21:39PM -0400
> [quoted lines by Dominique Asselineau on 2009/07/29 at 21:07 +0200]
>
> >I am testing the Focus 40 and I can't find the manner to obtain the help entry
> >and the menu of the preferences.  I consulted
> >http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/drivers/FreedomScientific-default.txt
>
> Yes, that's where you should be looking.
>
> >Do these functionnal features are implemented?
>
> You're absolutely correct that they aren't implemented for Focus models. That's
> a serious error which I'm sorry I didn't notice.

Apparently, the functions "toggle screen freezing" and "toggle cursor tracking"
are not implemented neither?

> Are you able to build brltty from its source repository?

Yes but I can't install it because I am not root on my office's desktop.
I could install BRLTTY on my personnal laptop this week-end.

Dominique