[BRLTTY] Long startup of Brltty 4.0 inWindows

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Fri Jul 31 04:25:32 EDT 2009

Am 31.07.2009 00:49, schrieb Samuel Thibault:
> Hello,
>
> Hermann, le Sat 18 Jul 2009 17:48:04 +0200, a écrit :
>> I use Brltty 4.0 in Windows together with NVDA.
>> When I start Brltty, it takes a very long time (at least 10 to 15
>> seconds) before Brltty starts. (I hear the end of startup when the beep
>> comes)
>> Former versions )brltty 3.10.x) took a shorter time.
>
> Could you take a log? (as explained in the README file)

Can I attach files to list mails?
I've created a log file, and I found out, that there's a long procedure
of driver autodetection, which is not necessary, because I specified the
driver in brltty.conf.
It seems as if this file is not read by the executable file.
Note: The config assistant of the installer does not list Alva displays.
So I choose "auto", but the brltty.conf file is not affected by that.
What's going on?
Hermann