[BRLTTY] brltty and libusb-compat

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun May 17 01:15:50 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by William Hubbs on 2009/05/16 at 23:53 -0500]

>Is it safe then for me to switch gentoo over to link against
>libusb-compat for brltty 3.1 and 4.0?

It should be. I'm going to stop short of guaranteeing it, though, being as it
hasn't actually been tested. As is always the case, there just might be
unknowns. Assuming that the README is complete and that the libusb developers
have done their work well, though, I'm not expecting any.