[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Java bindings -- UnsatisfiedLinkError

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat May 23 06:38:35 EDT 2009

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le Sat 23 May 2009 11:57:58 +0200, a écrit :
>> You might also get away by adding libbrlapi_java.so to the brlapi.jar
>> directly.
>
> Maybe we should automatically do that?

At least from the POV of Debian, this is a bad idea because jar files
are supposed to stay arch-indep so that they can go in /usr/share, while
jni stuff is supposed to be treated on the lib level separately.

The problem to me seems more on the level of properly installing
the bindings onto a system.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'