[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Java bindings -- UnsatisfiedLinkError

Simon Meers drmeers at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:46:50 EDT 2009

> What is called `instance field' is the handleID which is precisely
> fetched by the GET_ID() macro.  The type of the field (long) matches the
> signature used in GET_ID("j"), we even handle the failure case, I really
> don't know what could go wrong...

It looks to me as though the jobj argument reference isn't even valid when
used with Sun -- if you crudely cast these things into ints, you get:

with gij:

> jobj: (943184)
> jcls: (924488)
> handleID: (261232)

(all reasonable looking addresses)

with sun java:

> jobj: (-1210843160)
> jcls: (135109760)
> handleID: (34)

I would have expected similar output; I seriously doubt that jobj is a valid
object reference when run using sun java.