[BRLTTY] brltty 4.0 two Problems

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Fri Oct 9 03:15:25 EDT 2009

Hello,

first I want to thank for the 4.0 release of brltty, even if the 4.1 is coming
soon. It was great when I was able to use my keyboard for the navigation over
the screen and also the pegasus braille display.
However, I have two problems. I tried to run two instances of brltty at the
same time with two different braille displays. After this I wasn't able to use
my keyboard anymore. I can imagine why this happends, but don't know how I
could prevent it. (I have configured the laptop-layout)
The second thing is, that the speech-dispatcher crashes sometimes very often
and I have to restart it. However, after the restart brltty sometimes crashes
too and I have to restart it blindly. I can't reproduce this  behavior.

Thanks
Sebastian