[BRLTTY] next Optelec firmware again BrlTty-compatible!

Aldo labrad0r at edpnet.be
Mon Oct 19 08:00:18 EDT 2009

Hello all,
hello Dave,

some member of our FR CarrefourBLinuX list (CBLX){1} told us taht the latest
firmware of the Optelec (ex-Alva) was no longer compatible with brltty;
that's why I asked about it at Optelec.be (Tieman.be):

they seem now to tell that at the end of probably this week there will be a
new firmware release wo will resolve that problem.

I hope so and I asked to keep us informed.
Or I will translate from NL tu EN and fwd the mail I'll receive.

Greetings,

Aldo.

{1}: CarrefourBLinuX pour les francophones,
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/carrefourblinux

--
  Dig that crazy beat on the drums:  VINUX !!!  The best is getting better!