[BRLTTY] The specified key-table is not loaded at system boot

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Tue Oct 20 11:24:42 EDT 2009

Hi,
I start brltty with the desktop key-table specified in /etc/brltty.conf.
However: it is not started at system boot. I've included the
/etc/init.d/brltty script in /etc/runlevel.conf, and all other set
parameters are invoked, except this one.
What may cause this? Can it happen that the apropriate keyboard settings
are not loaded when brltty starts?
Restarting brltty loads all parameters.
One question in addition: The key-table in /etc/brltty is named
kbd-desktop.ktb, but I invoke it with "desktop" only. Is this still
right? I have an old desktop.ktb file existing there, so what is in
fact loaded?
Hermann