[BRLTTY] Alva Satellite tumbler keys.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 24 16:18:51 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2009/09/24 at 15:35 +0200]

>> I intend to make them do something in brltty today, although, to benefit from
>> it, you'll need to build from the latest development release. In fact, I'd
>> welcome it if you'd do that so that my changes can be tested.
>I'd be most happy to do that.

Thanks. I appreciate it. If you build the latest development release, the
tumbler keys should both go up/down one line. We can change this at any time.
We can even make combinations of them do things, as well as combinations of
them with other keys. It's all defined now in an external key table so making
these kinds of changes is really easy.