[BRLTTY] Problem building brltt

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Apr 17 00:12:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Am I missing something here, perhaps?  The make output you attached
> doesn't seem to show any errors.
Indeed.

> It seems complete and successful.
I don't think. Firstly because it happens very early. But especially because I dont go out the process, I can't write any command. The terminal doesn't turn again interactive.

Granted, I haven't looked at the brltty build log in a while.  Are their
> more programs which should be built or somesuch?
I don't know that but I suppose yes.

> Best,
>
> Zack.

Thanks,