[BRLTTY] French Manual

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 21 13:06:34 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2010/04/21 at 18:47 +0200]

Hi:

>A French user read the manual and reported mistakes I fixed. Moreover I
>updated the French Manual with last changes. Here's the patch you can
>apply.

Thanks.

>Besides, I suggest you to publish online in html an update of manual,
>English and French, because releases are 2009, and now they're out of
>date.

I keep the web pages in sync with the most recent production release. That
being said, 4.2 will be out in a week or two so those updates are about to be
made.

I was about to contact you, actually, to bring the manual up-to-date for the
4.2 release. I haven't done that yet because there's one section (key tables) I
still need to update in English. I'll certainly be letting you know when that's
done.