[BRLTTY] building brlapi for Android (ARM processor)

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:26:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

I don't see a more specific error message in config.log. Here's an excerpt:

configure:4405: checking whether ln -s works
configure:4409: result: yes
configure:4417: checking for linkage editor program creation flags
configure:4446: error: linkage editor program creation flags not
configured for eabi

## Cache variables. ##

ac_cv_build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
ac_cv_c_compiler_gnu=yes