[BRLTTY] building brlapi for Android (ARM processor)

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:54:40 EDT 2010

Right. Sorry, that was not the right reference. That site shows how to build
for arm, rather than specifically for Android.

Autoconf will you the host as the prefix to the cross-compiler tools. The
android tools are prefixed with "arm-eabi" (as I mentioned in a previous
email), so if I run configure with "--host arm-eabi-linux-gnu", autoconf
will look for "arm-eabi-linux-gnu-gcc" and fail.

I don't have a thorough understanding of autoconf and cross-compiling, so
I'm not entirely clear on the inner workings of all this...