[BRLTTY] building brlapi for Android (ARM processor)

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:33:57 EDT 2010

If you guys think this is too complicated, an alternative approach is to use
the Android NDK (as I mentioned in my first email in this thread). This
would require writing a simple make file, Android.mk, that tells the system
what shared and/or static libraries to build, which source file to use for
each library, etc. We can then write a java application using the java
bindings that will run on Android and call methods in the native brltty
libraries.

Of course, as Dave pointed out earlier, the Android.mk file would have to be
updated when adding/deleting/renaming files in brltty.

What do you think?

shiri