[BRLTTY] Bluetooth on FReeBSD

Raoul Mégélas rmgls at free.fr
Fri Aug 13 16:42:10 EDT 2010

----------
Le 13 Aug 2010 14:38:38 +0200
Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> a écrit:

>> Raoul, le Wed 04 Aug 2010 18:59:28 +0200, a =E9crit :
>> brltty on FReeBSD platform has no bluetooth nor usb working support.
>> (yes the usb driver on freebsd current has changed, to libusb20).

> Mmm, for USB it's surprising: we have usb_kfreebsd.c which includes
> usb_bsd.h which is supposed to work. You should probably have a look
> there. Also, using the portable libusb could be an option.

Sorry, my fault, i break the thread:
usb on freebsd. (follows).

>> the libbluetooth has the merit to be portable, and implemented on all
>> the *bsd platforms.

> Mmm, is this a BSD libbluetooth, or is it the same as libbluetooth on
> Linux?

The same, i do not think.

i managed to have a compiled brltty with bluetooth (my trial);
As it does not work i would like to debug;
but Please, Can you tell me exactly the process to debug the library,
excuse my ignorance!!!

Thanks.

Raoul
rmgls at free.fr