[BRLTTY] Clean up my logs! :)

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Feb 6 14:57:37 EST 2010

Hi,

On my lenny (5.0.4), I built brltty 4.1. Thanks for the driver for
Eurobraille clio anyway.

But I have a message which pollutes my logs:
brltty[2029]: input byte missing at offset 1 (or 2 3 ... 9).

It pollutes too sometimes my console or my screen when e2fsck appears.
How can I get rid of it?

I had asked this on november but the Dave's suggestion had not worked (I was sure I had answered but I dont find my message). It made slower the communication between display driver and the computer, nearly usable, but didn't remove the messages.

An idea?

Thanks,

Regards,

Thanks for the answer.