[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4 under DOS

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sat Feb 13 11:29:23 EST 2010

Hi Samuel,
Here is the output form log.txt and there is an error at the beginning of the file.
What do you think?

BRLTTY 4.1 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]

cannot set working directory: /brltty-msdos/etc/brltty: No such file or directory (ENOENT)

PcBios Screen Driver:

Writable Directory: /brltty-msdos/lib/brltty/rw

Configuration File: /brltty-msdos/etc/brltty.conf

Data Directory: /brltty-msdos/etc/brltty

Library Directory: /brltty-msdos/lib/brltty

Tables Directory: /brltty-msdos/etc/brltty

Text Table: en-nabcc

Attributes Table: attributes

Contraction Table: none

Key Table: none