[BRLTTY] brltty windows on 64-bit systems

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Feb 26 12:53:41 EST 2010

Don Raikes, le Fri 26 Feb 2010 09:34:57 -0800, a écrit :
> I am being "forced" to upgrade to a 64-bit version of windows, and since my usual screenreader (JAWS) does not support my alva satellite display on windows 64-bit, I was wondering if brltty-windows will support it?
>
> If so are there any special setup issues?

The libusb-win32 filter can not be used, only the libusb-win32
driver.  But in your since you apparently do not have a manufacturer
driver, you'll be able to just use the libusb-win32 driver, which should
work in principle.  Else we'll have to wait for libusb 1.0 with WinUSB
backend to stabilize.

Samuel