[BRLTTY] brltty and contraction: "Deutsche Kurzschrift"

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Mar 6 09:22:42 EST 2010

Hello Mario,

Mario Lang <mlang at delysid.org> wrote on Sa, Mär 06, 2010 at 01:37:27 +0100:
>Sebastian Humenda <shumenda at gmx.de> writes:
>I wrote the original table for brltty.  Just send a list
>of words which are contracted wrongly.
literarisch/literatur - should be "er" instead of a "te" sign
Theaterentwicklung - should be with a "er" and a "ent" sign
Seele/seelisch - no contraction, because el is here not correct (something with
		syllables)
Internetseite - again er

>> I would also try to fix it myself, but I need at least a starting point.
>What do you need?
A link or the name of the method used to contract, then I can read something
about it.

Thanks
Greetings
Sebastian