[BRLTTY] Keybindings no longer work with brand-new Alva 584

Adrian P. van Bloois adrian at accu.uu.nl
Tue Mar 9 15:49:13 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 10:53:03AM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2010/03/09 at 14:30 +0100]
>
> >I've got a brand-new Alva Satellite 584, made by Optelec.
> >All of a sudden the keybindings for the right and left keypad no longer
> >work.
> >How come?
>
> Are you saying that the key bindings work on an older 584 but not at all ever
> on the newer one, or that they used to work on the newer one and then suddenly
> stopped?
The new one has total different results with the exact same software
thhan the old one.
I'm using the old one at home and the new one at work. Ik downloaded the
latest version and installed both at home and at work.
Th new one has all bindings at the left keypad, Im'm not sure what is
what, I'm at home now.
Anyway, things have changed at this product drastically.

> --
> Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
> Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the Day of Judgement.
> EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the World.

	Adrian P. van Bloois
Postbus 2575                 email:   adrian at accu.uu.nl
3500 GN  Utrecht             voice:   +31-30-68-94649
The Netherlands              fax:     ++31-30-68-94601

The whole point of cooking is to get as much flavour out of the
ingredients as possible.
	-- Delia SMith