[BRLTTY] Keybindings no longer work with brand-new Alva 584

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 11 07:47:04 EST 2010

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2010/03/11 at 13:37 +0100]

>It appears that they have swapped the leftpad and the rightpad.
>Funny change I think.

That, as I recall, is an optoin within the Satellite. I don't recall if it can
be set via the Satellite's menu or if it has to be set via software. If you
can't find a way to do it via the menu, let me know and I'll try coming up with
a "fix" to brltty to force the pds to be the right way around.